- This event has passed.
OD Process Certified Professional (ODPC)
October 2, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 pm UTC+0$3800
The OD Process Certified Professional Program (ODPC) is an online certification program designed to help participants advance in their role as an OD Process Consultant. Participants learn how to apply the principles of OD Process Consulting to build the helping relationship with clients. Participants learn how to influence senior leaders; create contract agreement, and demonstrate facilitation skills, coaching skills, team building techniques, conflict resolution skills, and project management techniques.
The OD Process Professional Certification Program (ODPC) is an excellent opportunity for those new to Organization Development, or those interested in advancing their career or for teams who are engaged in new OD projects. If you would like to start your career path in OD, this is the first step. After you’ve mastered this program, we recommend our next certification- ODCP.
The OD Process Professional Certification Program will help you gain skills to lead project teams, influence senior leaders, facilitate meetings, mediate conflict, build high performing teams, and grow your reputation as a working partner. Our past participants value the hands on approach and tools they received as well and skills learned through practical experience.
The OD Process Professional Certification Program is offered online, over 8 months, meeting 3 hours per month. Each session provides participants with usable toolkits, guidelines, assessments, templates. Participants practice their skills through case studies, role plays, and practice and interactive activities. Participants network with each others during each session to promote interaction. Each session is facilitate live with an experience OD professional. Following each session, participants complete assignments and case studies and practice the skills learned during each session. An online final exam is provided at the end of the program to complete the certification process.
Participants will receive 8 comprehensive process consultant participant guides, slides, process consultant tools, resources and references.
If you are interested in gaining a certification as an OD Process Professional! Register today! This program is recommended as the first step for teams new to Organization Development and new start up OD departments.
Here are the benefits of gaining an OD Process Professional Certification Program:
- Build your reputation and credibility
- Earn a certification as an OD Professional
- Gain access to tools and resources
- Learn a proven process for change
- Gain experience in facilitating meetings and coaching sessions
- Apply what you learn immediately in your current role
- Receive 24 SHRM and HRCI Credits for recertification
- Gain career opportunities distinction as an OD Professional
Who Should Take This Certification:
- 1-3 years experience & related degree- in the field of HR, L&D, OD or TM. Some experience working as a working partner on project teams and supporting leaders.
- HR Business Partners
- HR Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Learning and Development Professionals
- OD Professionals
- Change Agents
- New Entrants to the field of OD
Our Online Sessions meet for 3 hours per day, once a month over 8 consecutive months, meeting on the same day each month. (e.g.: 2nd Tuesday of the month). Once you register, you will receive confirmation of all meeting dates and times. The session dates are as follows
- Understand the core principles of OD, its history and key contributors
- Recognize the role of the OD professional to effectively build a healthy client relationship
- Determine effective communications, interpersonal and influencing skills to effectively interact with senior leaders, teams, and individuals
- Lead effective meetings and demonstrate proficiency in using OD facilitation tools; recognize the current culture and systems to help assess the organization’s readiness for change
- Encourage members of the organization to create a collaborative work environment and engage members of the organization in implementing change
- Recognize the current culture and systems to help assess the organization’s readiness for change
- Help teams cooperatively work together to solve challenging conflicts within their group while guiding them to delve deeper into their unique challenges
- Demonstrate skills in transferring learning and building sustainability through feedback, evaluation, and ongoing process improvement
- Introduction to OD
- The Role of the OD Professional
- Developing an OD Mindset and Interpersonal Skills
- Facilitating Meetings
- Building a collaborative work environment to overcome resistance to change
- Understanding the organization culture and systems and overcome resistance to change
- Working with Individuals and teams – Help teams work together
- Measure results, gain feedback, follow up and support
Please write to email@example.com for a detailed brochure.