Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Organizational Effectiveness to join our Talent and Culture organization.
- Collaborate with Organizational Effectiveness CoE colleagues to develop and implement resources, including toolkits, frameworks, and best practices, to empower HR Business Advisors and business leaders across the organization
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior leadership across BPG, Talent & Culture, and other functions across the firm; work with HR Business Advisors and business leaders in a highly matrixed organization to develop and execute strategies, programs, and initiatives for BPG professionals
- Provide targeted organizational effectiveness support to BPG, optimizing its structure, processes, and overall effectiveness to align with broader organizational goals
- Spearhead solutions for designing or re-engineering organizations, driving high-performance teams, and managing large-scale organizational changes
- Conduct organizational analysis, emphasizing data-driven insights, to understand root causes of performance issues and opportunities
- Take ownership of tasks, coordinate internal resources, and lead communications strategies to facilitate change management for BPG talent initiatives; manage and implement high visibility projects from ideation through implementation with strong change enablement implications
To apply for this job please visit www.kpmguscareers.com.