If you are a strategic learning and development leader who is passionate about designing, executing and managing development and leadership programs that cultivate and engage consulting talent at all levels, then we would like to meet you!
The Director, Leadership Development advances the Firm’s strategic goals and objectives related to talent management, development, and learning. This role’s primary focus is the direction, planning, and execution of all activities related to learning and development programs and initiatives, with a particular focus on building a pipeline of future leadership talent. Critical to this role is the ability to align activities related to learning and development: identify and design content to address level-based, firm-wide, and practice-related learning priorities; maintain an up-to-date view of organizational and individual learning needs; connect performance feedback to the broader learning agenda; and provide input for how learning objectives and priorities enhance and are incorporated into broader talent management objectives and priorities.
At Cornerstone Research, you will be part of a thriving, 900-strong team that spans nine offices, comprises more than 40 nationalities, and leads the industry in its commitment to develop team members across all levels. Inc. Magazine has recognized Cornerstone Research three times as a Best Workplace for its outstanding employee engagement, collaborative culture, and professional growth opportunities.
You’ll Love It Here If You
- Embrace learning and continuous improvement
- Set and strive for a high bar of excellence
- Believe that teamwork leads to success: ask us what it means to be #onefirmfirm!
- Take pride in always doing your best work, even if it’s harder or takes longer
- Are passionate about what you do
How You’ll Help Our Team Succeed
- Reporting to the Chief Talent Officer, lead the design and delivery of talent management and leadership development initiatives and programs, working closely with Firm development committees, practice leadership, and HR leadership to incorporate high-level performance goals and objectives.
- Provide strategic direction and hands-on execution in the design of learning programs, including the development of new content and repurposing of existing content; leverage existing tools or implement new and creative means to deliver content.
- Develop and lead a team of five learning and development staff members.
- Collaborate with consulting leaders and external content providers to create, curate and deliver the content needed to provide staff with competitive and creative learning opportunities.
- Propose learning agenda to address any skill gaps in the consultant talent population, and budget for related training and development.
- Lead and act as the primary point of contact for seamless delivery and management of learning content and events. Ensure the delivery of programs, including orientations and level-based offsites are managed and delivered thoughtfully and efficiently.
- Manage budgets and priorities/budget tradeoffs across learning and coaching offerings and use analytics to understand trends and show progress in talent/learning development.
To apply for this job please visit corpadmin-chire.icims.com.