Do you believe in the power of great leaders to inspire associates, build high performing teams, and advance diversity, inclusion and belonging? Are you passionate about the learning and development experiences that fuel those leaders to be great? Look no further. We are seeking a Director of Leadership College and Executive Experience to deliver the next great wave of resources and experiences to fuel self, people, team and executive leadership. We are looking for a compassionate and intellectually curious leader who loves solving problems, creating strategies, leading teams, and delivering on a vision. We hope this might be you!
In this role, you’ll lean into strategic problem solving while remaining agile in the face of change. You’ll work with HR and business stakeholders to understand their needs, partner on solutions, and track and measure impact. You’ll champion the work of your team while ensuring operational excellence. You’ll join a leadership team of learning experts from technology to facilitation to design, and help drive our diversity, inclusion and belonging agenda.
At Capital One, our HR organization is a community of innovators who are valued by the business as strategic partners. We collaborate, recognize each other’s contributions and strengths, and celebrate a growth mindset. Capital One provides a fast paced, dynamic environment where you can excel in your career while having a work life balance.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Lead a team of learning professionals to develop innovative learning solutions for all leaders, from new people leaders to executives, that tie to our values, culture, and leadership expectations
- Drive design and delivery of a new, immersive, practice-oriented people leader learning experience
- Implement and evolve long-term strategy for Leadership College
- Develop and implement a multi-year strategy and roadmap for leadership development that is supported by stakeholders
- Devise and implement a clear and viable assessment model to measure results and return on investment in the short term and long term for our leadership and executive offerings
- Enable game changing business results by partnering with business leaders and Capital One U teammates on learning experiences and the change management efforts to support them
- Lead sustainable, well managed pods within your team, as well as programs and processes, by applying disciplines in simplicity and scalability within an agile environment
- Implement learning best practices and innovative, creative learning strategies
- Prioritize learning efforts and effectively allocate resources
- Fuel a culture of continuous learning on the team and among our partners by keeping an active pulse on external trends and bringing them back to the team
- Motivate the team to high performance while caring for well-being and balance as a role model and a tone-setter for the team
- Advance diversity, inclusion, and belonging through leading practices in hiring, team building, and infusing these concepts throughout the learning experiences