Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Human Resources, this individual will be responsible for driving Human Resources enterprise initiatives, ensuring executional excellence on key programs and collaborating with other COEs/BUs to drive results. The HR Project Manager will play a pivotal role in serving as a strategic advisor and counsel to the HR and Business Leaders; have responsibility for designing, documenting and managing internal processes; lead or provide project management for key initiatives in support of the growth playbook. Additionally this role may act in a temporary capacity as an HR Business Partner when there is a gap due to business issues such as turnover, leave of absence, or capacity within the existing team.
What you will do
- Project Management: Oversee large, often cross-functional organization wide projects or initiatives (i.e. calibration/performance acceleration/merit, talent review, etc.); bring together multiple stakeholders and help drive decisions; researching, benchmarking, analyzing data to make recommendations. Areas of Project Work includes: annual HR processes (talent review, performance review, compensation and incentive plan validation, reward programs, HR programs such as wellbeing, inclusion and diversity, engagement, etc., sales compensation programs, marketing programs and events, organizational development, job profile alignment.
- HRBP Overflow: Consults with senior leaders on all human resources needs (i.e. employee relations, talent acquisition including the onboarding and off-boarding of talent, performance acceleration, talent review, career development or other human capital needs as defined by the HRBP/Senior Leader
- Internal Processes: Identify gaps with internal processes and practices; benchmark data, collaborate with cross-functional groups to create systems and processes to streamline operations. Attend corporate HR HRBP functional training sessions and become the SME to process flow. Communicate and aid in training to HRBPs to understand process and responsibilities. Set timelines and deliverables for HRBPs to achieve corporate process deadlines. Must be able to check work for accuracy and work with HRBPs to ensure work and submissions are complete.
- Lead New Hire Onboarding (Orientation Session) – present and maintain onboarding session presentation with accurate details of the business important for a new hire to understand at onboarding.
- Proxy to HR Leader: Trusted advisor to provide support in the Leader’s absence
- People Metrics: Coordinate with SVP of HR to generate human related metrics and analyze to discover trends and areas of opportunity. Review and understand Corporate People Metrics and analyze for USIS business and partners. Create metrics and presentation decks for executive level leadership.
- Meeting and Event Preparation: Partner to Event and Communications team for planning, materials, communications and ensuring objectives are achieved; Provide data and other materials needed
- Handling day to day tasks with the team including preparing/consulting on key events/initiatives, addressing/resolving minor questions or issues on behalf of the HR Leader
What Experience You Need
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Human Resources, Business or Management
- 5+ years in project management and/or business strategy
- Proven track record of taking plans to execution within a corporate environment
- Strong program management and organizational skills with experience supporting strategic projects working across multiple stakeholder groups
- Hands-on knowledge of operational/service processes and practices
What could set you apart
- Prior HR Generalist experience is a plus
- Excellent consulting, client management and business acumen skills
- Strong collaborative mindset with enthusiasm to drive stakeholder engagement and accomplish objectives
- Ability to work independently and set priorities to achieve desired results
- Handle fast-paced and challenging job demands
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: emotional intelligence, tactful, good negotiator, ability to influence with or without authority, manage conflict and ability to exercise judgment
- Embraces technology and creative processes
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and recommend solutions in a timely manner
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Project Management Experience
- Executive Presence: preparing executive documentation and presentations, presenting to executives, ability to influence and gain rapport with executives, ability to motivate and collect data from executive level roles
- Ability to proactively prepare working documents for HRBPs and stakeholders to effectively administer and manage work requirements for corporate and business level initiatives
To apply for this job please visit careers.equifax.com.