- Leads the development and execution of comprehensive change strategies for program-level initiatives across multiple projects, ITS portfolio projects, and other Operational projects (Finance, HR, etc.) to ensure effective deployment and user adoption. Is able to work both strategically and tactically; is able to build the strategy and execute the deliverables.
- Leverages and applies proven change management methodology, structure, processes, and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative. Partners with project sponsors and managers to effectively manage and align OCM efforts with project work plans.
- Build strong relationships, reputation, credibility, and influence to become a trusted partner with key university stakeholders and external partners.
- Analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to identify impacts on staff and risks to project success, draw conclusions, and identifies adjustments and solutions.
- Mentors OCM team members and provides change management guidance to program leaders, business partners, and key stakeholders.
- In partnership with senior OCM staff, contributes to enhancements to OCM methodology, practices, and tools within the OCM team and Yale community.
- Prosci or equivalent certification