MGM Resorts International
The Vice President Talent Development and Management is responsible for leading the Company’s overall Talent Management function, Organizational Effectiveness, and Learning and Development CoEs. This position works closely with senior leaders and HR stakeholders across the Company to identify and execute on talent development and management needs.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts policies, practices, and procedures.
- Oversee the development and implementation of a clear vision for MGM Resorts International’s talent development and management CoEs, ensuring alignment with the Company’s strategic plan.
- Develop and lead the overall department strategy and roadmap for the talent development, management and HR strategy organizations.
- Provide thought leadership and insight on talent development and management issues, needs and plans that contribute to our overall HR strategy for the Company.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior leaders and key stakeholders across the organization to gather feedback and insight to make recommendations on how to continually improve the talent development and management organization.
- Leverage HR, talent development and management best practices and emerging trends and make recommendations on how to enhance and improve our programs and services; build and maintain strong external relationships with HR professionals in best in-class organizations.
- Lead, develop and implement a leadership development strategy for the Company that builds our overall leadership capabilities and a strong pipeline of leadership talent at all levels of leadership in the organization.
- Lead the execution of programs that provide a career path for our employees and build a pipeline of leaders for critical positions in the company.
- Develop, manage and oversee talent development and management processes, policies and procedures to deliver consistent service, drive effectiveness and deliver results to our stakeholders and customers.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships and relationships with key vendors and service provides necessary to execute on our HR strategy.
- Manage departmental budget and make recommendations for future budgetary needs.
- Lead, manage, coach and develop employees in the talent development and management organization.