The Senior Manager Talent Management is responsible for leading and executing PVH’s core talent management and development practices both in the Americas and CK Global. Key areas of focus include Performance & Development, Talent Planning, Talent Development initiatives, Associate Engagement and Culture initiatives. Partnering with both the HRBP org and the business client groups directly, this leader will serve as a skilled practitioner, subject matter expert and internal advisor, leveraging an advanced understanding of talent management to employ the tools and approaches aligned with business needs primarily leveraging what the global COE creates. They will play a pivotal role in driving the organization’s HR strategy and shaping the future success of our organization through impactful talent practices.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
Program Management and Execution:
- Responsible for full scale project management, coordination, administration, and reporting related to core talent practices in alignment with the Global Talent COE’s timeline and framework of implementation.
- In collaboration with the VP of Talent Management, HRBPs and other key stakeholders from People focused COEs, lead the deployment, implementation, and on-going maintenance of core talent practices.
Data-Driven Decision Making:
- Utilize data to measure the effectiveness of talent management initiatives in the specified focus areas and provide actionable insights to senior leadership by leveraging the HR dashboard.
- Implement key metrics to assess and improve career development, performance, and talent planning processes with a simple and agile tracking system.
Stakeholder Collaboration and Influence:
- Collaborate closely with HR leaders, HRBPs, TR leads and other Regional Talent Partners to understand their specific needs and priorities, and to ensure alignment and seamless execution of talent programs.
- Navigate regional, functional, brand, and cultural nuances to foster a unified global approach to core talent practices and processes. Consistency wins and we are at the beginning of building our narrative.
- Act as a trusted advisor, leveraging your expertise to provide guidance on best practices and deployment as a practitioner.
- Utilize storytelling techniques to present data in a compelling manner, influencing decision-making processes at all levels of the organization.
- Stay current with industry trends, research, and emerging technologies related to performance management, career development, learning and development, culture creation and reinforcement aligned to associate engagement and succession management.
- Drive continuous improvement of talent practices and programs, ensuring they remain innovative, efficient, and aligned with evolving business needs.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pvh.com.